Veteran + Ex – Emergency Services Mindset Program
This program is designed by a Veteran AND Ex – Emergency Services Field Training Officer to assist Veterans & Ex – Emergency Services Personnel to enjoy life on an amazingly positive level when transitioning from your Service career into Civilian Life OR if you are mentally struggling after you transition.
When you joined the Defence Force or the Emergency Services, your Identity was removed and you were moulded into a person required to undertake tasks that “Normal People” would find extremely difficult.
Now, you are looking to transition (or have transitioned) from that person into Civilian life, it is unrealistic to expect that everyone can “Mentally” do this seamlessly.
The expectations that were placed on you to “Do the job”, along with the experiences you were subjected to, leave significant Unconscious Emotions attached to so many negative events under your “Role”.
For this reason, it’s important to understand that your Mental Health is the most influential part of your success from here on in and that we can relate to you, given we have gone through similar experiences and now assist people all over the world to Release Negative Emotions and Align themselves with life now and for their future.
What you Get is Mind-Strengthening, Fast Acting Meditations & Unconscious Coaching + Take Away Mind Tools to:-
- Mentally transition from the Services into Civilian Life
- Regain your Identity after the Services
- Align yourself with your True Purpose for work or your own business
- Regain and utilise your confidence and ability to succeed above your expectations as we Unconsciously draw on the amount of experience you have acquired whilst in the Services to adapt them in Civilian life
- Aligning yourself and your confidence with being “Accepted” in social settings and group environments
- Release Emotions that you have attached to past events whilst in the Services
- Understand the bigger picture of your true Power, Strength and Abilities to still perform at the level you have for so many years (If you choose)
- Fast Acting Meditations teaching you to Unconsciously Release:-
- Self Doubt
- Limiting Beliefs
- Alcohol dependency
- Emotional Eating
- Triggers that You may not be able to currently control
- Addictions Management – Alcohol, Cigarettes, Illicit and / or prescription drugs
- Tools that you take with you so you control your emotions, your motivation and your confidence for your future
This 8 to 12 week program is designed to align with NDIS. It is offered both as private 1 on 1 sessions (As required) AND Group sessions (when you’re ready) to enable you to become extremely comfortable, calm, relaxed and mentally “In Control” of your life, your ability to interact and enjoy life after your Services success OR if your time within the Services was “Cut Short”.
Contact Greg for more information along with your Support Co-ordinator to ensure this program aligns with you.